- Rugged design suitable for the work site
- Adjustable digital temperature control setting
- Adjustable air volume setting
- Digital «e-Drive» display
- Ergonomic handling
- Dual Air Filters
The new Triac AT is ideal for plastic welding. It allows you to control your temperature and airflow separately. These two parameters are critical for many plastic welding applications. Temperature settings and airflow settings are easily viewed and adjusted using the new e-drive display. The Triac AT incorporates a temperature probe that guarantees a precise temperature. Dual air filters are easily removed for cleaning. The Triac AT features a protective heater tube for user safety. The Leister Triac AT has been designed with you the plastic welding professional in mind.
|Model 141.316||Triac AT||120 V/1600W||$561.00
- Adaptor tube with heat protection
- Electronic heating element protection
- Motor shut-off at minimal carbon level
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Dual Air Filters
Leister’s Triac ST is the newest in the Leister line up. Replacing the Triac S, the Triac ST offers enhanced agronomical design and the same Dual Air Filters found in the Triac AT. The NEW ST is economical, extremely rugged, and designed with dependability and long life in mind. Simply plug in the tool and turn it on; select your temperature and you are ready to go. The tool is self-contained; there is no need for additional compressors or hoses.
|Model 141.228||Triac ‘ST’ Hot Air Welder||120V/1600W||$444.00|
|Model 141.227||Triac ‘ST’ Hot Air Welder||230V/1600W||$444.00|
- The smallest Leister hot-air hand tool
- Stepless, electronically controlled temperature
- Stepless, electronically controlled air flow
- Low noise
- Flexible, integrated tool stand
- Use with 107.144 5mm Nozzle
The Hot Jet S is Leister's most compact hot-air hand tool. It has a low weight of 1.3 lbs. including cord paired with a slim handle. This insures fatigue free welding with this high-powered welder. Used with 107.144 5mm tubular nozzle it can use any of the speed nozzles listed for the Triac ST and Triac AT.
|Model 100.859||Hot Jet S||120V/460W||$685.00|
- Suitable for all jobsites
- Leister's most powerful hand tool
- Easy-clean air filter
- Carbon brush stop and heating element protection provide automatic protective measures
The new ELECTRON ST is a real powerhouse among Leister's hand tools. The appearance of this tool has been modeled after the new TRIAC range. For the user, this means improved ergonomics and, as a result, the ability to work in more comfort. Existing ELECTRON nozzles fit the new model.
|Model 145.562||Electron ST (with 20amp US plug)||120V/2400W||$561.00|
|Model 145.574||Electron ST (without plug)||230V/3400W||$561.00|
- Electronic temperature control
- Overheating protection for elements
- Heat protection sheath covers the barrel of the tool
- Push fit nozzles for a wide variety of welding rod sizes
- Air supply provided by optional Minor Blower or Robust
- Blower (can also be used with regulated shop air)
The Leister Diode S is our most popular “PEN” style plastic welding tool. The Diode S is easy to handle and lightweight. This tool is ideal for working in tight areas.
Step-less electronic temperature control allows the user to weld all types of plastic easily. The Diode S combined with the Minor blower makes this a truly portable welder.
|Model 101.291||Diode ‘S’ Hot Air Welder||120V/1600W||$581.00|
|Model 101.281||Diode ‘S’ Hot Air Welder||230V/1600W||$575.00|
|Model 101.447||Diode ‘S’ with Minor||120V/1700W||$1025.00|
|Model 101.441||Diode ‘S’ with Minor||230V/1700W||$1025.00|
Minor Blower Features:
- Airflow: 400 liters/min – 14 CFM
- Weighs 1.15 kg – 2.53 pounds
- W/3 meter cord
Minor Blower (pictured with Diode S) The Minor Blower is small but mighty. This very powerful blower can provide ample airflow for the Diode. The Minor Blower combined with Leister welders provides a portable air supply.